Govt | Est. null | Anand, Gujarat
The College of Veterinary Science & Animal Husbandry is a reputed educational and research institute in India. Established on 16th Auguest, 1964 by the Govt.of Gujarat, the college became a part of Gujarat Agricultural university in the year 1974 and at present is constituent college of formed Anand Agricultural university. It has played a key role in the development of livestock sector in Gujarat state. The college shoulders major responsibilities for teaching the subjects of Veterinary and Animal Science; conduct high quality research to enhance the economical productivity and to transfer the technology to the farmers.
It has attained status of a prime institution as a center of repute for academic excellence and quality research in frontier science in livestock sector in Western India.The College campus is spread over 63 acres of land with 18 well established departments,4 Research Stations, Molecular Genetics lab, Veterinary Hospital, Indoor and out door sports facilities.
The College recently received the “Best Veterinary College of the year Award” by Times Research Pvt. Ltd., New Delhi, under the aegis of India Education Excellence Award for two consecutive years 2013 and 2014. The College has completed 50 years of its existence and we all feel rejuvenated during the grand Golden Jubilee celebration during 2014.
The College offers graduate study programme in Veterinary Science and Animal Husbandry. The college has intake capacity of 82 students per year. (72 regular students and 10 admissions to VCI nominees and others as per the Government Rule). The college also runs post graduate study programme leading to Master’s and Doctorate degrees in the most of the subjects of Veterinary Science and Animal Husbandry. From this College a total of 2255 graduates and 1078 post graduates (including Doctorate students) have earned their degrees from this college.
The lush green main campus of college houses Administrative building, sixteen Departments, Clinical Complex, an excellent Instructional Farm and Library with altogether of 65 acres of land with five Research Stations located at other locations. All departments have well established Under Graduate laboratories. A separate Computer Lab with internet connections provides excellent opportunity to the students for communication and access to scientific information from world over. Six class rooms, two separate examination halls (AC), two seminar halls (AC), conference room (AC) are valuable assets for class room teaching and other academic activities. Use of multimedia is a common practice for effective communication with the faculty and making use of it in teaching and communication more effective.
The college campus has five UG boy’s hostels, one PG boy’s hostel and two girl’s hostel. All these buildings are adjacent to main building. Each hostel is equipped with mess facility and television set. A Separate reading room facilities with computer have been the pet choice for reading lovers in their leisure time for technical, non technical reading. A large cricket ground, basket ball ground, indoor sports facilities, gymnasium provides ample opportunity to maintain physical fitness of the students. A sub post office is also located on campus.
College of Veterinary Science & Animal Husbandry,
Anand Agricultural University, Anand 388 001
e-mail: [email protected]
1. Download the Information Bulletin and read it carefully before filling up the Online Application form.
2. Students must register themselves for admission into any Degree Programme under the University.
3. There are 3 steps in filling the Application Form.
a) Register yourself
b) Pay the required Application Fee using Payment Gateway
c) Fill in the Application Form online
1. The information filled in the Application Form once finalized/submitted cannot be changed afterwards. It cannot be corrected /modified at our end also, and hence no request for changing data/information of a submitted application shall be entertained. A candidate can, however, register afresh.
2. You must have a valid EMAIL ID and a Phone Number for registration. These will be required for communication during selection and after admission.
3. If you are a domestic candidate from Assam, you have to provide State Unique ID. If you don't have the State Unique ID, visit http://dheonlineadmission.amtron.in/sp/ and get yourself registered. Keep the digital acknowledgement copy for upload during the application process.
4. Upon successful registration, the Applicant should receive a confirmation message with the credentials in the Registered Mobile Number and an email in the registered email ID.
1. Log in with the Registration ID, Username and Password. You shall land in category /quota page of the application form. Select your appropriate category and quota (if applicable) and proceed.
2. Pay online through the payment gateway integrated with the application form. Candidates from outside Assam and all International candidates need to pay Rs 500/-($ for International candidates) only as application fees. Candidates from Assam need not pay any application fees. You shall have to provide your State Unique ID in its place at the time of registration.
3. You shall receive a confirmation after payment transaction which shall also be shown in the Payment History on your Dashboard.
1. After successful completion of payment, you need to upload your photo & signature each with a maximum size of 100KB in JPEG format. While uploading, you can also crop your photo and signature online.
2. Enter your personal and academic information in relevant pages (you need to upload your certificates in PDF format with a maximum size of 150KB). Fill all the miscellaneous information.
3. Upload your documents in PDF file with a maximum uploadable size of 150KB each.
4. You can fill or update the entered data for any number of times.
PLEASE NOTE: Do not Finalize the Application Form until all the information are correctly entered. The Application Form cannot be edited after Final Submission.
5. Submit the Application Form if all Information are correctly entered.
6. After Final Submission, a confirmation sheet will appear. Take a printout of this confirmation sheet and get it signed by one of your parents and upload this document from your login panel within the application deadline (PG candidates should sign the declaration themself in place of parents).
8. Applicants interested for an undergraduate degree programme in Veterinary Science stream, should indicate their interest in the relevant place. If opted, they shall be contacted after deciding whether the admission will be based on entrance or academic merit.
a) Passport photograph, scanned to a size of max. 100KB (in JPEG format)
b) Your signature, scanned to a size of max. 100KB (in JPEG format)
c) Acknowledgement sheet for State Unique ID in pdf (max. 150KB)
d) Mark sheets from Class X to the last examination passed in pdf (max. 150KB each)
e) Pass Certificate of last examination passed in pdf (max. 150KB)
f) Age Proof Certificate (e.g. Birth Certificate, Class-X Admit Card etc.) in pdf (max. 150KB)
g) Permanent Resident Certificate (PRC) / Nativity Certificate in pdf (max. 150KB)
h) Medical Fitness Certificate in pdf (max. 150KB)
i) Gap Certificate (from the competent authority) in pdf, if applicable (max. 150KB)
j) Economically Weaker Section (EWS) Certificate in pdf, if applicable (max. 150KB)
k) Caste certificate in pdf, if applicable (max. 150KB)
l) International/NRI candidates need to upload their Passport along with all the blank pages in pdf (max. 3MB)
m) Valid Visa and Passport of the financial sponsor of NRI sponsored candidate in pdf, if applicable (max. 150KB)
n) International candidates need to upload their Financial Resource Documents in pdf (max. 150KB).
o) Sponsorship letter from the Registrar of AAU for an in-service candidate, if applicable (max. 150KB)
p) Relevant certificate from the appropriate authority in pdf against the quota provisioned in Para 7.1 of the Information Bulletin.
q) NRI-status Certificate of the financial sponsor issued by the Embassy of the respective country under their seal for NRI/NRI sponsored candidate in pdf, if applicable (max. 150KB)
r) Valid NRI Bank Account passbook/ Account Statement of the financial sponsor for NRI/NRI sponsored candidate in pdf, if applicable (max. 150KB)
s) Undertaking by the sponsor of the NRI sponsored candidate in the form of Affidavit in pdf (max. 150KB)
No. 139, 1st B Cross, 6th Block, BEL Layout, Vidyaranyapura Last Bus Stop, Bangalore, Karnataka - 560097