The Orissa Veterinary College was established in the year 1955 under administrative control of Utkal University. Subsequently, it was affiliated to Orissa University of Agriculture and Technology in the year 1962 and renamed as College of Veterinary Science and Animal Husbandry. The Orissa Veterinary College was imparting five and half year degree course to the enrolling students completing plus two science. The first batch of students from this college was passed out in the year 1959-60. More than 3000 students have successfully completed B.V.Sc. and A.H. course from this college. In addition, higher qualification leading to P.G. and Ph.D. degree are also imparted to the students. At present 80 students are being admitted through joint entrance examination conducted by O.U.A.T. The Post Graduate programme is running in 16 departments and Ph.D. programme in 12 departments with intake capacity of 5 PG students and 2 Ph.D. students in each discipline, respectively.
No. 139, 1st B Cross, 6th Block, BEL Layout, Vidyaranyapura Last Bus Stop, Bangalore, Karnataka - 560097
7406244111 | 8884499765
We speak Hindi, English, Telugu, Tamil & Kannada.