Govt | Est. null | Sardar Krushinagar, Gujarat
The College of Veterinary Science and Animal Husbandry was established on January 17, 1981 under erstwhile Gujarat Agricultural University (GAU) and has a rich history of achievements and accomplishments. Since 2004, the college is functioning under Sardarkrushinagar Dantiwada Agricultural University (SDAU) which came in existence on quadruplication of erstwhile GAU. The college is located at Sardarkrushinagar which is 26 km away from Palanpur city. The college has 16 well equipped departments in addition to VCC (Veterinary Clinical Complex at Dessa and Sardarkrushingar), LFC (Livestock Farm complex), library, air-conditioned examination halls, smart classrooms, seminar hall, conference hall and post-mortem hall. Livestock Research Station (LRS) having Kankrej cows, Mehsani buffaloes, Mehsana Goat and Patanwadi sheep is an added facility to the college.
1. Download the Information Bulletin and read it carefully before filling up the Online Application form.
2. Students must register themselves for admission into any Degree Programme under the University.
3. There are 3 steps in filling the Application Form.
a) Register yourself
b) Pay the required Application Fee using Payment Gateway
c) Fill in the Application Form online
1. The information filled in the Application Form once finalized/submitted cannot be changed afterwards. It cannot be corrected /modified at our end also, and hence no request for changing data/information of a submitted application shall be entertained. A candidate can, however, register afresh.
2. You must have a valid EMAIL ID and a Phone Number for registration. These will be required for communication during selection and after admission.
3. If you are a domestic candidate from Assam, you have to provide State Unique ID. If you don't have the State Unique ID, visit http://dheonlineadmission.amtron.in/sp/ and get yourself registered. Keep the digital acknowledgement copy for upload during the application process.
4. Upon successful registration, the Applicant should receive a confirmation message with the credentials in the Registered Mobile Number and an email in the registered email ID.
1. Log in with the Registration ID, Username and Password. You shall land in category /quota page of the application form. Select your appropriate category and quota (if applicable) and proceed.
2. Pay online through the payment gateway integrated with the application form. Candidates from outside Assam and all International candidates need to pay Rs 500/-($ for International candidates) only as application fees. Candidates from Assam need not pay any application fees. You shall have to provide your State Unique ID in its place at the time of registration.
3. You shall receive a confirmation after payment transaction which shall also be shown in the Payment History on your Dashboard.
1. After successful completion of payment, you need to upload your photo & signature each with a maximum size of 100KB in JPEG format. While uploading, you can also crop your photo and signature online.
2. Enter your personal and academic information in relevant pages (you need to upload your certificates in PDF format with a maximum size of 150KB). Fill all the miscellaneous information.
3. Upload your documents in PDF file with a maximum uploadable size of 150KB each.
4. You can fill or update the entered data for any number of times.
PLEASE NOTE: Do not Finalize the Application Form until all the information are correctly entered. The Application Form cannot be edited after Final Submission.
5. Submit the Application Form if all Information are correctly entered.
6. After Final Submission, a confirmation sheet will appear. Take a printout of this confirmation sheet and get it signed by one of your parents and upload this document from your login panel within the application deadline (PG candidates should sign the declaration themself in place of parents).
8. Applicants interested for an undergraduate degree programme in Veterinary Science stream, should indicate their interest in the relevant place. If opted, they shall be contacted after deciding whether the admission will be based on entrance or academic merit.
a) Passport photograph, scanned to a size of max. 100KB (in JPEG format)
b) Your signature, scanned to a size of max. 100KB (in JPEG format)
c) Acknowledgement sheet for State Unique ID in pdf (max. 150KB)
d) Mark sheets from Class X to the last examination passed in pdf (max. 150KB each)
e) Pass Certificate of last examination passed in pdf (max. 150KB)
f) Age Proof Certificate (e.g. Birth Certificate, Class-X Admit Card etc.) in pdf (max. 150KB)
g) Permanent Resident Certificate (PRC) / Nativity Certificate in pdf (max. 150KB)
h) Medical Fitness Certificate in pdf (max. 150KB)
i) Gap Certificate (from the competent authority) in pdf, if applicable (max. 150KB)
j) Economically Weaker Section (EWS) Certificate in pdf, if applicable (max. 150KB)
k) Caste certificate in pdf, if applicable (max. 150KB)
l) International/NRI candidates need to upload their Passport along with all the blank pages in pdf (max. 3MB)
m) Valid Visa and Passport of the financial sponsor of NRI sponsored candidate in pdf, if applicable (max. 150KB)
n) International candidates need to upload their Financial Resource Documents in pdf (max. 150KB).
o) Sponsorship letter from the Registrar of AAU for an in-service candidate, if applicable (max. 150KB)
p) Relevant certificate from the appropriate authority in pdf against the quota provisioned in Para 7.1 of the Information Bulletin.
q) NRI-status Certificate of the financial sponsor issued by the Embassy of the respective country under their seal for NRI/NRI sponsored candidate in pdf, if applicable (max. 150KB)
r) Valid NRI Bank Account passbook/ Account Statement of the financial sponsor for NRI/NRI sponsored candidate in pdf, if applicable (max. 150KB)
s) Undertaking by the sponsor of the NRI sponsored candidate in the form of Affidavit in pdf (max. 150KB)
No. 139, 1st B Cross, 6th Block, BEL Layout, Vidyaranyapura Last Bus Stop, Bangalore, Karnataka - 560097